- California Gov. Newsom signs law requiring companies to post salaries for job listings September 28, 2022California Gov. Gavin Newsom signed a new law Tuesday requiring companies to post salaries for open jobs.
- Biden's student loan forgiveness will cost US about $400 billion, CBO estimates September 27, 2022The Congressional Budget Office cautioned that cost projections of President Joe Biden's student loan cancellation are "highly uncertain."
- The Dow entered a bear market. Here's what that means for investing in stocks. September 27, 2022Bear market: Nasdaq's already well into one. S&P 500 fell into one over summer, and Dow's hit one. Bear markets tend to last about 9 months.
- Nutrition labels on the front of packages? Biden administration pushes for next steps September 27, 2022The Food and Drug Administration will research and propose developing a standardized, front-of-package labeling system, the White House said Tuesday.
- Kia recalls 70,000 Sportage, Sorento SUVs, advises owners to park outside because of fire risk September 27, 2022A faulty tow hitch harness in the recalled Sportage and Sorento poses a fire hazard, Kia said. Three fires have been confirmed among the cars.