- Federal appeals court keeps Biden student loan forgiveness plan on pause in latest ruling December 1, 2022The decision will likely be appealed to the Supreme Court, which is already considering another challenge to Biden's student loan forgiveness plan.
- Enchiritos are about to leave Taco Bell's menu. Here's how to get one before they're gone. December 1, 2022Taco Bell's limited availability of the Enchirito ends Wednesday, Nov. 30. The menu item originated in 1970. You can order it in the Taco Bell app.
- Why are homes allowed to be built in lava zones? Mauna Loa eruption has Hawaii residents wondering November 30, 2022Hawaii County hasn't finished buying out Leilani and Kapoho property owners after the 2018 lava flow, and here comes another potential disaster.
- How to prepare now that student loan forgiveness likely isn't coming anytime soon November 30, 2022Student debt forgiveness is snarled in litigation and isn't expected to come anytime soon. So people should prepare to start repayments. Here's how.
- Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell hints at smaller rate hike next month in speech November 30, 2022Fed Chair Powell signaled rate hikes will likely slow next month but rates will likely rise further than thought to fight "much too high" inflation
- Dow Jones Futures: Inflation Report Due After S&P 500 Surges Above 200-Day On Fed Chief Powell December 1, 2022
- US Stock Futures Waver After Rally, Dollar Weakens: Markets Wrap December 1, 2022
- Credit Suisse Shares on Worst Run Since 1989 as Losses Deepen December 1, 2022
- Stocks Dip Lower, Salesforce, Costco, Five Below And General Electric In Focus - Five Things To Know December 1, 2022
- General Electric sets details of healthcare division spin-off December 1, 2022
- White Paper: The Ultimate Buy vs. Build Guide for Freight December 1, 2022When it comes to your FreightTech, you should buy what you can and build what will differentiate you. The post White Paper: The Ultimate Buy vs. Build Guide for Freight appeared first on FreightWaves.Sponsor
- Fired Peterbilt worker settles suit over COVID conditions December 1, 2022Peterbilt parent Paccar Inc. agreed to pay $150,000 to a worker fired after he complained about COVID safety in a Texas plant. The post Fired Peterbilt worker settles suit over COVID conditions appeared first on FreightWaves.Alan Adler
- California tank truck companies’ owner gets 10 years for fatal explosion, other crimes November 30, 2022The owner of a pair of trucking companies got 10 years in federal prison for lots of things, including a welding explosion that killed a worker. The post California tank truck companies’ owner gets 10 years for fatal explosion, other crimes appeared first on FreightWaves.John Kingston
- Rail workers frustrated, hopeful as Congress moves to avert strike November 30, 2022Lack of sick pay is a sticking point among railroaders on both sides of the debate over the tentative deal, but Congress could change that. The post Rail workers frustrated, hopeful as Congress moves to avert strike appeared first on FreightWaves.Clarissa Hawes
- FedEx Freight to begin driver furloughs Sunday November 30, 2022Drivers affected by FedEx Freight’s furloughs will receive return-to-work guarantees and a $300 weekly incentive while they are out of work. The post FedEx Freight to begin driver furloughs Sunday appeared first on FreightWaves.Mark Solomon