- FDA set to allow sale of foreign baby formula in US, hoping it's the magic bullet to end shortage May 16, 2022The FDA expects to announce plans to allow for the sale of foreign baby formula in the U.S. in an effort to end the shortage.
- The Daily Money: JetBlue makes another bid for Spirit; are seniors getting a Social Security raise? May 16, 2022Today's top stories from USA TODAY Money.
- McDonald's to 'de-arch' restaurants, sell business in Russia because of 'profound consequences' of war May 16, 2022In 1990, Moscow opened the first McDonald's in Russia. Now, the fast food giant will no longer be in the country, shutting down completely.
- Crypto storage: Cold, hot, or maybe a little of both? May 15, 2022If you want to get into crypto, you'll need to know how to store them. Find out what the options are so you can decide what's right for you.
- USPS wants to hike stamp prices in July. It's just the beginning of a plan to raise prices at 'an uncomfortable rate.' May 15, 2022The U.S. Postal Service is expected to increase prices July 10, with a Forever stamp rising from 58 cents to 60 cents.