CNBC FinanceUnable to display feed at this time.
- A TikToker inspires bald men to try hairpieces because it 'makes a difference in somebody's self-confidence' July 25, 2021After a hair replacement TikTok account took off, barbershops and salons are experiencing a surge in sales.
- Crocs claims its 'distinctively quirky design' keeps being copied, sues 21 companies July 24, 2021Crocs Inc. has filed lawsuits against 21 companies, alleging trademark infringement of the foam clogs' "distinctively quirky design."
- GM sues Ford, claiming hands-free technology name is a trademark infringement July 24, 2021GM says Ford Motor Co.'s moniker for its hands-free driving is too similar to GM's existing brands and has sued Ford for trademark infringement.
- Time to 'feel pretty again': People are buying more lipstick and makeup as their masks come off July 24, 2021Mask restrictions have lifted in many parts of the U.S. And as face coverings come off, many consumers are putting makeup back on.
- Saving money is hard. How Ibotta makes it easier to get discounts and earn cash back on groceries, travel and more July 24, 2021Clipping coupons isn't the only way to save money. Ibotta, a free cash back, rewards and payments app, makes it easy to earn money back on purchases.